CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Keegan's First Month

A review of my first month....

After 6 hrs of labor and many weeks of everyone anticipating my arrival, I am here.

Keegan Graham Cape
August 1, 2008
10:21 pm
6 lb 14 oz
20.5 inches
I was not thrilled with all of this.
Photobucket
After all of that I met my mom and dad.
Photobucket
Then my brothers, Bryce and Owen.

Photobucket

stayed in the hospital for a couple days

Photobucket

then headed home.

Photobucket
Life was hard those first few days
*yawn*

Photobucket

so I slept. A lot....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I also hung out with my brothers. They seem to really like having me here.

Photobucket

Once that nasty cord fell off I was able to take a tub bath. So nice and relaxing....
Photobucket
I played with Owen. He helped me clean up the milk on my face, thanks Bro!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Of course, I pulled off most days by just looking cute.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I have to do this thing they call, "tummy time."
Photobucket
Daddy also gave me my first bottle. I wasn't sure what it was since I am not use to eating like this but it gave me milk so it works.
Photobucket

Photobucket
and finally here I am the day I turned a month old.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: