CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

One month old

How has it already been a month!??!?!

Time is already flying by!

Our sweet boy has grown so much this month. He was born weighing 6 lb 14 oz and as of yesterday, he weighed 9 lb 5 oz. I guess I make cream rather than milk.

Keegan has been such a joy to add to our family. He is the best baby ever. I still say that, "I am waiting for the other shoe to drop." Though, I am starting to believe we might have just lucked out and got a great little baby. Bryce and Owen were never this easy going. He is doing wonderfully and rarely fusses. His nights are great. Friday and Saturday night he actually slept 7.5 hrs before waking to eat. Amazing since Owen at well over a year was still not sleeping that well. I am sure at this point it won't be consistent but I will take it.

0 comments: